Apex Legends is a free battle royale game which is developed by Respawn Entertainment and published by Electronic Arts. It is available on Xbox and PS4.
But since the last few days, the developers of this game are facing some kind of issue related to spammers or cheaters. As of last week, Respawn posted an update on Reddit and in that post, they said that the studio has cracked down on spammers or cheaters.
According to Respawn, they have banned over 7,70,000 accounts after the game was launched in February.
Not only did the developers of this game block more than 3 lakh accounts that were related to spammers but also 4000 accounts are continuously active with cheat selling. But, Respawn also said that numbers of cheaters in a match also reduced to half. These things happened just because of “anti-cheater” efforts and thanks to them.
Now, the Respawn team is currently working with EA’s security and fraud team to take down the cheaters and all the spammers.
Respawn also wrote in their post – “we can’t describe what we are actually doing because cheaters can take benefit of this. One thing that we can say is, we are attacking from every possible way from improvements to detecting cheaters and other sneaky things as well.”
Top 5 similar games to “Apex Legends”.
- Fortnite – The very first one game is Fortnite and Apex is the biggest competitor of this game in battle royale industry.
- PUBG – Another Alternative of this game is PUBG which has similar gameplay to it.
- Overwatch – This game is not very similar to it but yes this is an alternative one because some people say that “Apex legends” is a combination of overwatch with some battle royale games.
- H1Z1 Battle royal – This game has similar gameplay like fortnite, PUBG an Apex Legends and it’s quite interesting.
- The culling – This is another battle royal game on the list which is compared to Apex Legends, the only difference is this game only allows 16 players in a map.
So what’s your favourite game? Don’t forget to tell us in the comment box.