Season 2 for Apex Legends is live currently and you can go and check the awesome visuals and gameplay. The season 2 battle pass contains loads of skins and cosmetics for the champions and is available for purchase in the game itself.
The price of the Apex Legends Battle Pass is approximately 650 INR/9.5 $ and is available in the game for 950 Apex Coins. “Respawn Entertainment” took their last Battle passes feedback seriously and this time they are back with a bang. With more “Rare Loots” and various Gun skins and battle skins, the new Battle Pass is just loaded with items.
Charged and ready, Season 2 is now live.
— Apex Legends (@PlayApex) July 2, 2019
Details for the pass
- Inclusion of four legendary skins for champions
- Weapon skins for R-301 and Spitfire.
- This Battle Pass will have 100 tiers to level-up.
- Inclusion of challenges to be associated with the pass.
- New gamers can get their rewards faster.
- Random quests will be included in the gameplay.
- Rare Loots and upgraded weapon-cosmetics.
- Access to all previous weekly challenges irrespective of the progress.
- New quests unlocked weekly.
- Inclusion of a Pre-Upgraded pass.
- The pre-upgraded pass works like a cheat.
#ApexLegends Season 2 starts today!
— Apex Legends News (@TitanfallBlog) July 2, 2019
The Pre-Upgraded pass
The new thing included in Apex Legends Season 2‘s Battle pass is Pre-Upgraded pass which works just like a cheat code. It helps in unlocking 25 levels directly. But it will cost a bit more approximately three times the Standard Battle Pass. Its cost is approximately 2000 INR.
Check out The Geek Herald for more exciting updates.