Tech giant, Apple is known for introducing new updates regularly in order to keep it previous devices up-to-date. And, following the same fashion, Apple iPadOS 13 and iOS 13 new update has been released. Also, the users are excited to get the update asap to use the new features.
Apple iPad OS 13 and iOS 13 new update
- According to Apple, iPadOS 13 and iOS 13 new update is purely focused on improving the device’s performance. Thus, the device would run faster.
- The iPad users can now easily pin the widgets to the home screen in order to work faster.
- Also, the ‘Files’ app now supports iCloud folders, USB thumb drives, SMB, and much more.
- The new dark mode will also come in the latest beta update.
As previously said, Apple iPadOS 13 and iOS 13 new update is meant to improve the performance of the devices. Thus, it will have the following improvements:
- In the new update, Apple has made improvements in the FaceID. They claim that the FaceID feature will take 30 seconds less to execute.
- Launching and downloading of apps will be faster.
- The improvements have also been made in ‘split view’. Thus, multiple windows will work faster.
- Even the Safari app has improved, as it now supports the desktop view of the websites too.
- The most amazing improvement is made in Apple’s Siri. Because Siri will have a new voicing system ‘Neural Text to Speech’. Thus, the Siri now uses a neural network to generate voice on the software.
Thus, this shows that Apple is really working hard to make the new operating system of its new and existing devices flawless. Also, the Apple iOS 13 new update resembles majorly with the specs that beta testers have already explained. However, we don’t know what other unique features might roll out in coming time. But, we’ll surely appreciate Apple’s efforts.
For more updates, keep watching this space!