If you’re an iPhone user, you know how painful it is when you drop your phone or when it accidentally slips from your hand. Your heart almost stops and you almost feel scared to check on it. What if your Apple iPhone Display is damaged?
As we all know that Apple iPhone display replacements cost a bomb. None of us wants to take that much of a toll on our iPhone X showcasing their excellent displayspockets. But, did you know that Apple is running a replacement programme, albeit it is only for the iPhone X. It can still benefit a lot of users.
If you are an iPhone X user and are facing issues with the display of your phone, you can get it replaced free of cost.
Apple iPhone Display replacement: Check if Your iPhone is eligible
- Analyse if the display is not responding properly or some part of it is acting up.
- Check if the display is registering a touch on its own.
- Make sure your display isn’t leaking any color from the edges.
Steps to get a replacement
- If you’re facing any of the mentioned issues, please take your phone to the service centre that is authorized by Apple.
- An examination of your phone will take place to verify the eligibility of your iPhone before taking it for repairs.
- If your phone has been physically damaged or any damage that can hinder the repair process like water damage, you will have to get that fixed prior to the service.
- In some cases where physical damage is involved, you might have to pay for the service.
- Also, if you’ve already replaced your display by paying for it and you think that it faced similar issues, you can get your money back by contacting Apple.
Please keep in mind that no other iPhone model apart from the iPhone X is eligible for this display replacement programme.
To check what version of iPhone you have, navigate to Settings > General > About > Model Name.
For more updates, stay tuned to The Geek Herald.