The major changes
— MacRumors.com (@MacRumors) June 17, 2019
There are no such major changes in the update.
- It has a redesigned home screen, multi-user support, and personalised recommendations for each Apple TV user.
- You can even swap between profiles with the new Control Centre.
- Apple Arcade: Another major introduction in tvOS 13 is of Apple Arcade which is Apple’s new game subscription service. Arcade is expected to launch on all Apple platforms later this year.
- It also supports the Xbox One and PS4 controllers.
- There is also a new picture-in-picture mode with the help of which you can watch your favourite shows without missing any scene while you switch between the apps.
How to download tvOS 13?
Those of you are excited to watch these features on your TV can download the tvOS 13 beta update by following these steps:
- If you are not a Beta member, sign up for the Apple Beta Software Program.
- Then, go to Settings -> Accounts on your Apple TV.
- Log in using your Apple ID that you used while registering for Apple Beta Software Program.
- Then, go back to Settings -> System -> Software Update and turn on ‘Get Beta Updates’.
- Now, you will automatically get updates on installing the most recently available public beta software.
For more updates, keep watching this space!