Diablo 3 developed by Blizzard Entertainment has no major release for last two years. However, the release of season 17 with added more difficulties and quality of life increased. The season 17 has gone live on May 17 with a guarantee of three months of continuous buff.
Most importantly, the legacy of the nightmare theme will continue to have the buff. The buff helps the players to gain extra damage given and less damage in return. Added bonus buff will deactivate the nightmare buff.
The Diablo 3 season 17 has added three torments 14, 15, and 17 which are the highest order of difficulty. However, greater rifts 65, 70 and 75 which match the torments reward and difficulty levels.
Diablo 3 Season 17 – Full update notes
- The season 17 has updated the torment with 14, 15 and 17.
- Greater rifts 65, 70 and 75 match the rewards and difficulty of the torments.
- A permanent ping appears on the location after the death of a boss.
- If a greater rift is in progress, players will not be prevented from Matchmaking progress.
- Challenge rifts have also been added.
Quality of life
- Stash items can be found easily with search functionality.
- Bounty indicators are displayed on entering the bounty area.
- Horadric caches have a drop in death’s breath.
- Season 17 has added a journal to display all the chapters included.
- Moreover, completing the whole season new rewards have been added.
- Galactic wings and buff are summed up in season 17.
- In addition, players without any extra bonus can deal with 750% more damage.
- While taking damage it’s been reduced by 4% for every ancient accessory equipped.
New items and accessories in season 17 update
- Bottomless potion to take control of immunity.
- Increase in damage by 40% when hit by the shield.
- Bloodtide Blade helps to increase damage by 300% within 25 yards.
- Chandoto’s Will
- Grace of Inarius
- Iron Rose
- Increase in Death’s Breath drop
- Rapid fire adds up the damage by 300%
Even more damage and items have been added in the recent update. Moreover, improvements and Bug Fixes have also been checked. Major character and PC settings have also been deployed. However, the developer comments on the patch 2.6.5, the adjustments have been made for strong and fantasy. However, the adjustments in the damage were also much needed in the current season.
The update of the game has already rolled out and it’s live.