Disney is making headlines again. Many of the digital series’ lover suffer because they can’t get those expensive Netflix and Amazon Prime subscriptions. Or they either depend to lend the subscription from their friends.
Disney announces its streaming bundle
Disney CEO Bob Iger announced the new streaming bundle during the company’s investor calls. If we look at the separate subscription prices, Hulu costs $5.99 per month with ads, and ESPN+ is priced at $4.99 without adds. Thus, Disney’s deal is worth paying attention to.
And the bundle offered costs less or at par with the subscription costs of Netflix and Amazon Prime.
Disney’s future goals
With Disney moving forward and investing more in its digital services, the entertainment provider has the following goals:
- According to the latest reports, Disney is also planning to include Amazon, Apple, and other distributors for their streaming services.
- Disney further aims to provide a lot of content in the areas of sports, family, and general entertainment.
- Also with this bundle, they want their consumers to dive into the digital space. Because many of the people often get confused when they have to opt one or two streaming services for the subscription.
- Thus, Disney’s $12.99 bundle is a value for money as it offers tremendous quality, volume, and variety altogether.
What Bob Iger says
🐭 Disney CEO Bob Iger finally announces long-awaited Disney streaming bundle:
– For $12.99, consumers can access Disney+, ESPN+ and the ad-supported version of Hulu
– The deal will be available when Disney+ launches Nov. 12
– That's still cheaper than premium Netflix package
— Sara Fischer (@sarafischer) August 6, 2019
According to Iger, the bundle is the most important product that the company has launched under his leadership. He also said that they have got an overwhelming and positive response for their direct consumer strategy. And thus, this streaming bundle is their next initiative for their consumers.
Thus, now you don’t need to wait for someone to share the subscription. All you need is the only Disney’s streaming bundle to watch your favorite shows. For more updates, keep watching this space!