World famous Fortnite is currently on season 9 now. This new season comes with new weapons and new upgrades. Fortnite is a battle royal styled game developed by Epic Games in 2017. Battle passes are tied to each season and provide gamers with a variety of skins, XP boosts, banner icon emotes, and pickaxe skins by doing challenges.
Fortnite Season 9 patch 9.30 has already launched and is most likely to erase the grenade sound fixes. This patch will also include the following items…
- Chug Splash – Ideal for squad play, this thrown item splashes liquid in a small area, which in turn grants 20 Health/Shield to any players in the splash radius. According to the patch notes, it can heal allies, enemies and even extend the duration of the knocked state. It is a Rare variant which drops in a patch or two. Chug Splash can be found from Floor Loot, Chests, Vending Machines, Supply Drops, and Llamas.
- Sniper Shootout Duos LTM(sniper rifles only)
- Grenade sound fixes
- Auto pickup radius increase (for mobile users)
- The Shotgun Swap Delay has also been removed from the game, although Epic will track its effectiveness.
- Texture issues fixed
- Bluetooth controller matchmaking issues have also been addressed
Is it all good in the update?
Fortnite’s patch 9.30 update also has some bad news. Boom Bow, Dual Pistols and Dynamite have all been vaulted. Also, these Vaults are primarily targeted at adjusting the availability of explosives, putting them more in line with where we think they should be.
Playground mode will be unavailable after the game comes back online. The ability to ride Proximity Grenade Launcher projectiles has been removed. Above all, On starter island toys no longer would be shown on eliminations.
Needless to say, Fortnite still remains on the top 5 most played battle royale games to be played. New updates still engage gamers in the simulation and the battle to the top.
For more updates check thegeekherald.com.
Till then Happy Battling!