Lenovo is trying to beat other competitors in the smartphone race. With already OnePlus vs Sony vs Samsung going on in the market, Lenovo is trying to leave its mark with Z series.
As we know 8GB RAM is very common in the new generation smartphone. After Z6 pro and Z6 youth edition, a new smartphone which was teased from months is going to be launched in July.
Quickly jumping to the internal specifications, Here is an overview.
Lenovo Z6 full specification relieved https://t.co/mmXCz86cJq
— Techoxx (@TechoxxOfficial) June 29, 2019
- Powered by Snapdragon 730.
- Qualcomm built The Snapdragon 730.
- Qualcomm used 8 Nano meter process for it.
- RAM is of 8GigaBytes.
- Triple Rear Cameras.
- Primary Camera is 24 MegaPixel.
- The sensor is of Sony.
- Sensor version: IMX576.
- Aperture is f/1.8
- It also includes a Hybrid Zoom which is seen in the new era of smartphones.
— Tech-Chat (@techchatsa) June 30, 2019
- This type of Zoom allows the user to Zoom in 4-6 times the normal Zoom.
- Z6 will be powered by 8X Hybrid-Zoom and 2X Normal-Zoom.
- There will be no image-quality reduction in Normal-Zoom.
- However, Hybrid-Zoom will reduce quality significantly.
- Artificial Intelligence added Beautifying front camera.
- Front Camera is of 16 MegaPixel.
- The phone holds 4000 mAh battery.
- This battery can be compared to OnePlus 7 Pro(4000 mAh) and Samsung S10(4100 mAh).
- The phone will come inclusive of a turbocharger (15W).
— Ziny_The_Robot (@BotZiny) June 29, 2019
- Thickness – 8 mm.
- Weight – 159 grams (lower than all three OnePlus 7 pro, Xperia 1 and S10)
- 3D effect on the back side.
- The coating is of NanoScale and is formed from 10 layers.
- The process used is ICM.
Further information regarding the same will soon follow. This information was shared by “Sir Chang” who is the Vice President of Lenovo. He also appreciated the team effort to build this smartphone and how they were looking further for the launch. Moreover, Lenovo will have a major release in July after their Z6 release in April this year.
For more such updates and news do check once The Geek Herald