The six Konohagakure Ninjas are present in an exclusive visual from Live Spectacle Naruto. Moreover, The footage also includes Naruto himself played by Koudai Matsuoka.
All six ninjas stand in rain for the visual. This made the look more badass.
Live spectacle Naruto, or Raibu Supekutakuru Naruto is an adaptation of the original manga, which started in 2015 in the capital of Japan. This stage adaptation includes Koudai Matsuoka.
The story follows Naruto, who is a young boy. He is suspected of stealing a rare book which is missing. Moreover, the book is about Ninja’s alchemies which is prohibited. Over time, he gets to know about his past.
He was born with Nine-Tailed-Demon Fox sealed up with him. Further, he is astonished and creeped out at the same time. Further, he is supported by a teacher of Ninja Academy named Iruka.
Thus, Naruto and his classmates go on an adventurous journey which is filled with deadly challenges and life-threatening situations.
Cast of Live Spectacle Naruto: Akatsuki no Shirabe/Song of the Akatsuki
- Koudai Matsuoka as the Legendary Naruto Uzumaki.
- Ryuji Sato as Sasuke Uchiha.
- Yui Ito as Sakura Haruno.
- Shinji Rachi as Itachi Uchiha.
- Fuuma Sadamoto as Sai.
- Yuki Kimisawa as Kakashi Hatake.
- Hidekazu Ichinose as Iruka Umino.
- Kenta Suga as Gaara.
The rerun of the Live spectacle will be performed in Tokyo, Japan.
- Mielparque Osaka Hall (Osaka) – 25th October to 4th November.
- Dome City Hall (Tokyo) – 8th November to 10th November.
- Galaxy Theatre (Tokyo) – 15th November to 1st December.
Tickets sales will start on 1st September. Moreover, the timings for the ticket is 10:00 AM (JST).
— 舞台「NARUTO-ナルト-」公式 (@naruto_stage) April 8, 2019
Akiko Kodama is the writer and director for the play. Moreover, he previously also wrote and directed famous stage plays like Black Butler and Fairy Tail.
— LiveViewingJP_eng (@LiveViewing_eng) June 30, 2017