The royal couple, Prince Harry and Meghan Markle always remain the talk of the town in a way or other. The Duke and Duchess have moved to their newly-renovated Frogmore Cottage. And, what makes them in the news headlines again is a list of guidelines for their new neighbours.
Meghan Markle and Prince Harry issue their Do’s and Don’ts list
The new neighbours of the royal flunkies got a set of rules at the residents’ meeting. The issued Do’s and Don’ts list has the following guidelines for their neighbours:
- The neighbours should not approach the royals or start a conversation with them on seeing them
- Do wish them ‘Good Morning’ or any kind words if they talk to them
- They should not pat their dogs even if they approach them
- Do not ask to babysit or see the little munchkin, Baby Archie
- They should not offer a walk to their dogs
- Do not post anything from the letterbox of the royal cottage
- They should not try to take pictures of the royal couple as well
Neighbours react to the list
On receiving such a list, their neighbours have hit out at the royals’ never-ending demands.
- One of the neighbours said that it would have been okay if the demands’ list of the royal couple was not so over-the-top
- The other said that even the queen does not make such demands. And, even they are civilised enough to know how to behave around a royal couple.
- The Royal commentator stated that these demands from the royal couple make it feel like the palace officials are anticipating what the pair might want
However, Buckingham Palace stated that the list was issued without the knowledge of the royal pair. And the list was an idea of an overly protective official from the palace.
And the astonishing list came after the week where the people at Wimbledon got an order not to take her pictures. Thus, the magnificent pair is always overprotective about their privacy. And, this makes them appear frequently in the latest buzz.
For more updates, keep following us on The Geek Herald!