NFL 2019 season is about to start the Week 5 games as it goes international with the Raiders vs Chicago Bears played in London. Fantasy football owners are not getting clear pictures of which player they want in the higher rankings and which they want to take out from their books. Here are the Week 5 fantasy football predictions for the best quarterbacks, running backs, wide receivers, tight ends and defensive ends.
Trying to win that fantasy football championship like … pic.twitter.com/xawbeU0wGD
— NFL on ESPN (@ESPNNFL) September 30, 2019
I asked my wife how to turn Alexa off. She told me to start talking about my fantasy football team
— Brad Williams (@funnybrad) September 30, 2019
NFL quarterbacks are the deciding factor of any game and can bring in the most points in the fantasy football drafts. Here are some of the starting QBs who can go big in the Week 5 games of 2019 season.
- Jameis Winston, Tampa Bay Buccaneers (43.8 percent)
- Jacoby Brissett, Indianapolis Colts (32.1 percent)
- Matthew Stafford, Detroit Lions (44.2 percent)
- Mason Rudolph (12.4 percent)
- Marcus Mariota (8.7 percent)
NFL running backs are the backbone of any fantasy team and if they don’t perform, games are lost. The Cowboys lost to the Saints because Ezekiel Elliot only rushed for 35 yards. Here are the best RBs for Week 5 that you should have on your fantasy team.
- Jaylen Samuels, Pittsburgh Steelers (19.2 percent)
- Ronald Jones, Tampa Bay Buccaneers (41.2 percent)
- Ito Smith, Atlanta Falcons (9.0 percent)
NFL quarterbacks are only as good as their wide receivers supports them and here are the best weapons for the NFL Week 5 games.
- A.J. Brown, Tennessee Titans (6.0 percent)
- Corey Davis, Tennessee Titans (46.2 percent)
- Mohamed Sanu, Atlanta Falcons (35.2 percent)
- Diontae Johnson, Pittsburgh Steelers (6.2 percent)
- Cole Beasley, Buffalo Bills (20.6 percent)
- Geronimo Allison, Green Bay Packers (27.2 percent )
Tight Ends and Defense/Special Teams
NFL tight ends are not that much occupied in the fantasy football league given how they are the last line of defense. Here are a few picks for the Week 5 NFL games for the fantasy football owners.
- Jimmy Graham, Green Bay Packers (35.7 percent)
- Ricky Seals-Jones, Cleveland Browns (0.0 percent)
- Gerald Everett, Los Angeles Rams (1.8 percent)
Tennessee Titans at 47 percent and Cleveland Browns at 33 percent are the top teams which can have a great chances of making some big plays in the Week 5 of NFL 2019 season.