5G is one of the fastest developing technologies of next-generation. Many of the tech-giants are working on this technology right now. Now, ZTE’s sub-brand nubia has announced their 5G smartphone at MWC 2019, Shanghai. Basically, Nubia X 5G is an upgraded version of nubia X that was launched last year.
What’s new in nubia X 5G
The nubia X 5G is completely based on nubia X. It comes with the following major changes:
- The new nubia X 5G smartphone replaces the Snapdragron 845 processor with Snapdragon 855 processor.
- It also adds Qualcomm’s X50 5G modem for the 5G connectivity.
- It might also have some minor changes in the thickness.
- nubia X 5G will be the first flagship smartphone of the company which will have a notch-less front full-screen display.
- It will also have secondary screen at the back.
However, there are no confirmations about the specs of the smartphone. But, it is expected to have the following specifications:
- Storage: 6GB/8GB LPDDR4X RAM and 256GB UFS 2.1 storage
- Battery: 3,800 mAh
- USB Type-C Quick Charge with NeoPower 3.0
- Camera: 16 MP + 24 MP dual camera
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
Some of the specs of the smartphone are missing which we will discover soon. The makers have not yet revealed the launch date of the flagship. But, for sure it will premiere in China.
For more updates on flagship smartphones, stay tuned with us!