Are you also wondering about making the right choices during Amazon Prime Day 2019? In the 48 hours of Prime Day sale, you will not necessarily save your bucks on each product you buy. And obviously, you don’t want to regret later after purchasing a product at a higher price than lastly available. Thus to make a wise choice you need to know the product price history. Here’s how to do it.
Keepa – Amazon Price Tracker
Adds price alerts, history, charts and the option to be alerted on price drops on all chosen Amazon (New or Used) products. https://t.co/wWZiwAFF0t#Amazon #deal #dealz #browser #keepa #hotdeals #sniper #AmazonBlackFriday #prices #stores pic.twitter.com/UK7G1XOtJO
— Tech L0G 🇺🇸 📝 (@TechL0G) November 22, 2018
Keepa Browser Extension
For your purchasing ease, there’s a one-tap solution- Keepa Browser Extension. The constantly changing prices of products on Amazon make it hard to know whether we are getting the appropriate discount or not. But, this freemium service can assist you to know the complete product price history. You can also opt to receive e-mail alerts about your product if the price is too high.
Steps to install Keepa extension on Windows 10
— ghacksnews (@ghacksnews) March 21, 2018
Keepa Browsing Extension is available for Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox. Here’s how to add it:
- Open legacy version of Microsoft Edge.
- Go to this Keepa page link in Microsoft store.
- Click on “Get” and then, “Launch” button.
- Then, click on “Turn it on” to add Keepa to your Browser.
Microsoft Edge Chromium
- Open Microsoft Edge Chromium and head over to this chrome web store page.
- Now, click on “Allow extensions from other web stores”. After that, again tap on the “Allow” button.
- Further, click on “Add to Chrome” and then, “Add Extension” button.
- Keepa will be added to your Microsoft Edge Chromium.
- Open Google Chrome and go to chrome web store page.
- Click on “Add to Chrome” and then, “Add Extension” button.
- Open Mozilla Firefox and go to this Mozilla Firefox Add-Ons Page.
- Click on “Add to Firefox” button. Again, click “Add”.
Once you complete these steps, you can start monitoring the Amazon product prize history using Keepa.
— Analyzer.tools (@AnalyzerTools) February 22, 2019
How to see product price history using Keepa?
- Open Amazon.com in your preferred web browser.
- Now go to the product page which you wish to buy.
- As you scroll down, you’ll be able to see the Keepa information just below the product description.
- You’ll be able to see the complete Price History graph when you click on “Price History” tab.
Price History Graph
In this graph, you can check the complete Amazon chart which tells about the price history of the product sold by Amazon in three months. You can expand the view by “Range” option. This way you can quickly know whether your product is the best buy or not.
- The light-purple coloured New graph shows the price history of the product sold only by third-party sellers.
- The dark-coloured Used graph shows the lowest price of the used product both by Amazon and third-party sellers.
- The graph also displays Amazon Warehouse deals with a purple X-mark. These deals do not happen every day.
Steps to create Keepa Account
- Open Keepa.com and click on “Log in/Register” button in the top-right corner.
- Now, tap on the “Register” tab and provide your personal details.
- You can also sign-up using your Amazon, Facebook, Twitter and Google accounts.
- Click the “Register” button to complete the process.
How to create Amazon Price Tracker
- Open Amazon.com in your web browser.
- Load Keepa Information on the product you wish to buy.
- Then, click on “Track Product” tab.
- Now, set the desired price that you wish to buy the product at by Amazon and a third-party seller.
- You can also opt to set your desired price for the product in used conditions.
- Then, use the “Track for” drop-down menu to set the time for how long you wish to track the product’s price.
- Then, click the “Start Tracking” button.
These steps can definitely assist you to grab the best deals ever on Amazon Prime Day Sale. Happy Prime Shopping!
For more Prime Day deals and guides, keep watching this space!