For all PUBG gamers, there is a new tournament coming up to show off their excellent gaming skills. PUBG Corp. has announced the PUBG Nations Cup, the All-Star Event of 2019. It will be held in Seoul, South Korea in August. This cup will crown one nation to be the best at obtaining Chicken Dinner and will make them battle for a prize pool of $500K. The most talented royale players can grab their opportunity and can claim the title of best PUBG player in the world.
About the event
This summer, Seoul, Korea will become the battle royale capital of the world as sixteen teams fight to crown a champion.
Announcing the PUBG Nations Cup!
📺Watch the Trailer: https://t.co/M4Oqb8I8j0
— PUBG Esports (@PUBGEsports) June 20, 2019
Jake Sin, the Director of Central Esports for PUBG Corp. said, “Nations Cup, the first PUBG-hosted global esports event of the year, is the embodiment of international competition, which brings together the top players from around the world to represent their countries. Nations Cup will close out an exciting summer of PUBG esports and we look forward to continuing that momentum throughout the rest of the year.”
Format of the event
Couldn't fall asleep, so was productive instead 😅
Here is my #PUBG_NationsCup picks for the upcoming tournament in August! 👊
Would love to hear your picks and see people make similar posts as it would help expands the casual viewer's knowledge on other regions!
— TheNameIsToby🎙️ (@TheNameIsToby) June 21, 2019
- The event will be held from 9 August to 11 August.
- In 3 days, 15 matches i.e. 5 matches per day will be held.
- Selection Process– The players from different countries will be selected either through competitive measures or country-specific methods.
- 16 national teams with four players in each team will battle for the cup.
Other PUBG International events
- From July 19th to July 21st, The GLL: Grand Slam PUBG Classic will be held.
- It will be followed by MET Asia Series: PUBG Classic which will be held on July 26th to 28th.
For more updates on PUBG International events, stay tuned with us!