Raspberry Pi Foundation has finally revealed the much awaited Raspberry Pi 4 which turns out to be a beast in the PC market. It has entered with a price of $35 with some exceptional features.
Looks more like Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+
Talking about the structure, Pi 4 Model B has very similar built like Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+. It has the same height and footprint than its predecessors possessed. But, all the chips in the model have been swapped and upgraded with the latest technology. This makes Pi 4 give rich multimedia and 4K experience to the user.
- The biggest improvement in the model is Broadcom’s BCM2711 chip. It includes 4 ARM Cortex-A72 cores which run at 1.5 GHz which is much more faster than the predecessors.
- The improvements in chip even make it unravel the 4K videos at 60fps.
- The users can even choose between three RAM configurations for the first time. Pi 4 comes with three RAM variants 1 GB, 2 GB and 4 GB.
- The two USB ports have been upgraded to USB 3.0
- Bluetooth has been upgraded to version 5
- There is a twin micro HDMI port to support dual 4K monitors.
Where to buy?
The Raspberry Pi 4 is available to buy from sellers like OKdo, element14 etc.
For more updates, keep watching this space!