Razer Phone 2 is back with an exclusive deal for its buyers. Razer hasn’t been in the headlines for six months because of failure in delivering the Android Pie update of their sophomore smartphone a bit late. The handset suffered a premature exit from the market.
This is for all the game lovers who missed buying the amazing gaming smartphone Razer Phone 2 during Prime Day Sale. The phone is still available at an exclusive discount of $420 on the manufacturer’s official US e-store.
Razer Phone 2 at the lowest price ever of $380
Razer is currently offering a massive 50 percent markdown in the price of the phone. The gaming giant has cut down the price by $400, which is same as the promotional deal offered during Amazon Prime Day Sale.
— Neowin (@NeowinFeed) July 15, 2019
What makes this deal more amazing is you can also save $20 more by signing up for e-mail updates. All you need to do is enter your e-mail address, birth year, and name. And, further, grant Razer permission to send e-mails about their new products and deals.
How to get a discount?
- Once, you sign up for e-mail updates, you will receive a coupon code. This coupon code is applicable on orders above $100.
- Your $400 Razer Phone 2 is applicable for the deal.
- Add the phone to cart. You can also add RazerCare Protection plan to ensure the safety of your device. And, if not, you can proceed further.
- Now, scroll down the cart page. Enter the promo code that you received in the box “Have a promo code?”
- Now, proceed to the payments. And, the $380 Razer Phone 2 is all yours.
Specs of Razer Phone 2
— R u N Λ 🐍 🌱 (@RuNA__RZR) July 21, 2019
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 845
- Battery- 4,000 mAh
- Wireless Fast charging
- Camera- Dual camera; Image Stabilization
- IP67 Water Resistance
- Display- 120Hz UltraMotion™
- Storage- 8GB RAM; 64GB Internal Storage
Also, the new satin black edition of the phone comes under this deal. So, you can also opt for the super-sassy designed new edition of Razer.
For more updates on exclusive deals, stay tuned to The Geek Herald!