Currently, we are in the final week of the launch of Samsung’s much-awaited Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2. And, the leaks of Watch Active 2 have suggested some amazing features of the upcoming watch. Although, previously the watch was rumored to launch with Samsung’s much-awaited Note 10. But, the Watch Active 2 will launch on 5 August, Monday, i.e., earlier than the smartphone.
Now, the latest leaks say that the Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2 will also have an Under Armour model.
Galaxy Watch Active 2: Under Armour version
The Twitter leaker, Evan Blass has released a shot of Watch Active 2 which suggests the Under Armour version of the watch. However, the previous leaks too suggested the version. But, it is the first time that the picture of Under Armour model has surfaced online.
Although the watch seems identical to the standard design. But, according to leaks, under armor version will be only available for Bluetooth variant. The under armor version will also have MapMyRun integration. It will also have the same colors as the standard edition.
Other rumored specifications
— Infinity Watchfaces (@InfinityWFaces) July 29, 2019
However, the upcoming successor will have a very similar design to that of its predecessor. But, the leaks also show the following specifications of the watch:
- Galaxy Watch 2 will have two different sizes 40 mm and 44 mm
- The other rumors also show that Watch Active 2 will have ECG monitor and LTE support
- The watch will be more interactive as it has a touch-based bezel. So, you can run your finger over the watch and interact with it.
- The watch will come in three colors- gold, silver, and black
- The previously leaked photos from FCC also revealed the stainless steel variant of the watch
- The watch will also ensure extra security with the Gorilla Glass DX+ protection
For more updates on Samsung devices, keep following The Geek Herald!