The developer Pwd20wnd has come up with good news for the jailbreak community. They have released the v3.3.0 betas for the jailbreak supporting devices upto iOS 12.2. The new firmware support comes due to the indulgence of Ned Williamson’s tfp0 exploit.
— GeoSn0w (@FCE365) July 8, 2019
The following changes were brought in the game in the sets of two beta versions:
- Socket Puppet exploits on A7- A11 devices.
- Removes empty_list and muti_path exploits.
- Introduces picker view instead of the kernel exploit segmented switch.
- Also introduces the code substitution platform for picker view.
- It fixes all the preferences to be off by default.
To download the latest version, click here.
How to Jailbreak your iPhone iOS 12.2?
Follow these easy steps to jailbreak your iPhone:
— Sp0on3r (@Sp0on3r1) July 13, 2019
- Download the latest beta update of unc0ver and Cydia Impactor. Save them in a folder on your Mac.
- Open the Impactor dmg and drop it into the Applications shortcut folder. Further, launch Impactor app.
- Now connect your iPhone to the computer via USB and drop the previously downloaded unc0ver app to Cydia Impactor app.
- Now, enter the Apple ID and password. You’ll be signed in and Jailbreak will be installed on your device.
- Open Settings on your iPhone and then go to Device Management.
- Press the “Trust” button.
- Now swipe up the bottom screen to open the Control Centre and turn on Airplane Mode.
- Restart your iPhone and launch unc0ver app. Now, tap the Jailbreak button.
- Now repeat the 8th step till you receive the notification about the successful extraction of bootstrap.
- Restart your phone again, you are ready to Jailbreak now!
For more tech-updates, stay tuned with us!