Are you also fed-up being unable to control the volume of individual tab in Chrome? Volume Master can surely assist you the best. This browser extension enables you to control the volume on a per-tab basis.
By default, you have only two choices to control the volume when you open a website with audio. Either, you can change the volume of the entire browser or you can opt the Tab Muter which reduces the volume of the particular tab to zero. Thus, the only solution is Volume Master.
— Peta Sittek (@petasittek) July 28, 2017
Features of Volume Master
- As stated above, the main feature it serves is that you can control the volume of each tab individually.
- You can opt to either listen to a volume of the tab at a loud volume or to barely listen to it.
- Another interesting feature is that it can boost the volume up to 600 per cent, which is definitely huge.
- Apart from this, it also comes with a listing feature. By this, you are able to see the complete list of the audio playing devices and can switch to any of the tabs with just one click.
How to Install Volume Master?
You can get this amazing browser extension by following these steps:
- Go to this Chrome store page of Volume Master Extension.
- Then, click on “Add to Chrome” button.
- A dialogue box pops up to confirm whether you want to add it. Click on “Add Extension”.
- Volume Master is added to your browser. You can now see the icon just beside your search bar.
- Further, you can opt to sync it with your G-mail Account.
For updates on more amazing browser extensions, keep watching this space!