Every year, Samsung launches its new series of flagships. The Samsung Galaxy A90 is all ready to slay the market. With its design and features, it going to be exciting.
It is a full-screen handset with motorized triple camera design. Check out the suspected key specs of this beast smartphone.
- Galaxy A90 is having a Snapdragon 7150 SoC, an octa-core chipset.
- Say no to earplugs with this excellent sound casting technology decked with OLED display (2400 × 1080 resolution).
- The Smartphone is going to streak a 6.7 inch Full- HD: Spacious screen.
- Galaxy A90 features slider with 48 MP (f/2.0) main screen, 8 MP (f/2.4) wide lens and ToF (f/1.2) 3D sensing: Triple camera set up.
Pop up Selfie Camera
It embeds pop up rotating camera design for selfies and video calls.
5. The leak reveals Galaxy A90 to have 25W fast charging support battery of 3700 mAh.
6. Weighing 219 grams, the Galaxy A90 measures 76.5 × 165.0 × 9.0 mm.
— Samsung Mobile (@SamsungMobile) March 18, 2019
Samsung recently announced in a tweet regarding an event on April 10, 2019. It is a rumour that Samsung is all set to launch the Galaxy S10 series.
The A50 and A90 are also to step the foot in the market after this event.
The leaked information of Galaxy A90 is not verified. Samsung is expected to unfold full specs of Galaxy A90 on 10th of April in an event.
The official launch date of this sizzling smartphone is not disclosed yet.
Source: Giz Guide