WWE 2K season has arrived now and this gives a clear signal that the company will be more concerned about the hype of the game over the next months before it’s official release in October. Finally we have an official confirmation about Becky Lynch and Roman Reigns being the cover stars of WWE 2K20.
Lynch above the moon for WWE 2K20
Lynch in a press release says that her career has been more about breaking barriers. And doing something which nobody else has done previously. She being the first female star on the cover of WWE 2K game is another feat for her.
The following features have been confirmed for the game:
- A new 2K Showcase mode spotlighting The Women’s Evolution. This follows the exquisite careers of WWE’s Four Horsewomen: Lynch, current SmackDown Women’s Champion Bayley, Sasha Banks and Charlotte Flair.
- The debut of WWE 2K20 Originals, a collection of 2K Showcase. The game includes downloadable content designed to let players experience unique themes and explore new playable worlds beyond what’s available at WWE 2K20’s launch.
- The ability to compete both as well as male and female Superstars in Mixed Tag Team Matches and Mycareer mode.
- The return of WWE Towers mode will have full excitement, including the likes of all-new Tower inspired by the storied career of Roman Reigns.
- Updated controls of the game WWE 2K20 to make it more accessible to new players.
Deluxe editions with the classic ones
Premium editions of the game will also be available, including the likes of:
- Deluxe Edition: This contains a copy of the game with special packaging, a complete set of WWE 2K20 Originals. MyCareer Kickstart modes and accessibility to the Accelerator. WWE SuperCard limited edition cards, additional digital content offerings with special additions. Package also includes the WWE 2K debut of Chyna as a playable character. and many more additions.
- Collector’s Edition: This pays homage to the 20th Anniversary of SmackDown and contains the same features as the Deluxe Edition plus exclusive and rare collectibles.
WWE 2K20 will be releasing on October 22, 2019. Looking for more WWE updates? Follow us on The Geek Herald!